You are invited to exhibit at the 131st CLA Annual Conference.
Planning for next year’s Connecticut Library Association Annual Conference is underway. The 2022 conference will take place on Tuesday May 3rd and Wednesday, May 4th at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT, and we’d love to see you there in our exhibit hall.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have not been able to have an in-person conference since 2019, and though we have had two very well attended and successful virtual conferences since then we are excited to finally be able to be together again and expect our first conference back in-person to garner the same, if not more love than we saw in 2019 with over 600 attendees and over 80 vendors for those attendees to meet and network with. We expect 2022 to be another fantastic conference year, with a full slate of informative sessions, networking breaks, after-hours events and more, with hundreds of attendees each day.
Based on conversations we’ve had with attendees and exhibitors, we want to make sure 2022 is an overwhelmingly positive, safe, and healthy experience for everyone in attendance. We have a dedicated Exhibits Team, ready to work with you to make sure you get the booth space you want, the internet you need, and the contacts you expect all while ensuring you are comfortable in the space provided.
At the 2022 CLA Conference at the Connecticut Convention Center, we are committed to providing:
- Easy loading and access to the Exhibits Hall
- Move-in days and times that work for you (either Monday, May 2nd from 9am-5pm or Tuesday, May 3rd 8am-9am)
- Ample dedicated time for attendees to visit the Hall on both days
- Incentives for attendees to visit as many booths as possible
- Coffee & refreshments during breaks held in the Exhibit Hall, ensuring lots of traffic in the Hall
- Separate lunch time for exhibitors while attendees are in sessions.
- Special Exhibitor thank-you breakfast on Wednesday morning.
- Affordable room rates, if you’re staying overnight.
We will send you an Exhibitor Packet with registration information in mid-December and will open up our vendor registration in January 2022. We hope you will be able to join us in May 2022 for another excellent conference. Please contact our Exhibits Team with any questions or concerns.
Updates about the conference can be found at ctlibraryassociation.org.
Alessandra Petrino Kymberlee Powe
(203)222-2651 (860) 704-2221
Rate information coming soon!
Want to be notified of vendor/sponsor updates. E-mail email@example.com to get on our mailing list.